We offer our customers the chance to enroll in our yearly maintenance program. Our comprehensive programs offer benefits and perks at a price that can’t be beat. The maintenance agreement program provides you with two annual inspections, during which time a qualified technician will come out and inspect your air conditioning and heating system. Our technician will ensure proper operation for the oncoming season.
- Inspect filters
- Check refrigerant pressures
- Tighten electrical connections
- Check for proper voltage and amperage
- Make sure all motors are oiled and greased
- Inspect belts and tension
- Check and clean the condensate drainage system
- Inspect and test all electrical controls
- Check the indoor coil for cleanliness
- Clean the outdoor coil as needed
- Check the heating system thoroughly including the ignition sequence, safety controls and pilot
As an additional benefit, all gas appliances and plumbing will be visually inspected while on site. Any issues or repairs found during this time will be brought to the homeowner’s attention for authorization prior to any repairs. All equipment repairs found during the HVAC inspection will be billed at flat-rate pricing.
If needed, we'll send our licensed plumbers to complete the repair. These calls will just be billed like a standard plumbing call and normal hourly rates will apply.
In addition to preventing equipment breakdowns, our service agreements will guarantee you a 10% discount on any repairs. Also, you'll never be billed overtime charges or after-hours rates. We want our customers to rest easy knowing that if a situation should need attention day or night, our service techs are standing by to serve all your heating, air conditioning, and plumbing needs.